Winners of the 2013 AEFH scholarships
How To Donate Money For Future Scholarships
MAKE A GIFT TO ESTABLISH YOUR FUND FOR IMMEDIATE GIVING. HELP A STUDENT ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING THEY COULDN’T DO WITHOUT YOU – TODAY AND IN YEARS AHEAD.
IT IS EASY TO SET UP A STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP FUND
It is really easy to set up a student scholarship program in your name, a family name or the name of your company or business. These are a few easy steps:
- First, determine the purpose of your charitable program.
- Next, we will help you complete the application for a donor scholarship program.
- Select the name of your scholarship. The name in important because it is the first important step in setting up a legacy in your name (or company’s name, etc.) for the future.
- Discuss any restrictions or special attributes that you may want to be incorporated into you scholarship.
- You may designate current fund advisors such as yourself and or spouse or your children to be consulted over time.
THE BENEFIT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Today, students need financial help more than ever. Providing a scholarship to worthy students can be very rewarding. You will actually meet the student who will receive your scholarship and his/her parents at our scholarship awards luncheon in April. This is an important connection that many scholarship programs don’t have available. We are starting to track our student recipients to follow their progress as they go forward in life.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
You will know that AEFH has qualified your scholarship winner as one of the top advertising or communications students in four states area including Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our AEFH Scholarship Foundation is now considered to be one of the best in the country under the national AAF organization.
We currently have a 12-person board of directors and a 5-person advisory council, all with professional background to review our students and our student applications
AEFH is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation, therefore, any contributions or gifts that you make now or in the future to our scholarship foundation, you will receive a tax deduction.
Jay Hagins, AEFH Co-Vice Chairman